- Projected income was $300 and the actual income was $400 by $100
- Actual expenditure was less then the projected expenditure by $ 47.43
- Projected surplus was less than the Actual surplus by $52.57
Two major problems were encountered throughout this project, that of spoilage of the tomato fruits and theft of these fruits by individuals.
The project was a successful one due to the amount of fruits produced and the profit made.
- The area should be fenced to prevent the entrance of thieves.
- Fertilizer(NPK) application must be done frequently for the plants to grow
- seedlings need to be transplanted in favorable weather conditions
- Insecticides(Diazinon) should be applied more frequently to protect the plants from insects and pests.