Anyone wishing to find work knows that you have to follow a canonical process is very important for the recruitment itself. How to make a resume, then, becomes an essential skill in the ad market. All employers, whether you decide to enter the public sector or in the private sector, necessitates a detailed CV to the candidate and possible future employee.
When only a CV?
At the time of the interview it is always required curriculum and in many home delivery of the curriculum vitae is also required before the interview. The correct and proper completion of the curriculum vitae, especially for example in fields related to training , can be therefore essential for the recruitment itself. A good introduction to your potential future employer and through a detailed curriculum vitae and a good cover letter is indeed important.
In some cases, the compilation of the curriculum can also be done directly online, in other situations, especially if you want to find work abroad, it is not necessary to the curriculum in language and in European format, for countries outside the European Union.
The compilation of CV needs attention and detail, it should be written in a detailed and thorough, making it visible to those who read the same as their skills. You also need to get out the desire to be taken just the job for which you are facing the interview. This is because very often it would be good, before filling in Curriculum same, buy and obtain theCV Guide details. A book very interesting and useful in this sense is “How to prepare your winning resume” written by Alessandro Amadori.
“What do I put in hp?”
The question is perfectly legitimate: anyone, in front of the white sheet to fill out, has always (many) moments of uncertainty.
The difficulty lies in anticipating the examiner’s questions and to offer a clear and precise answer that catches attention .
What you should not miss
These are the so-called “personal data”. Especially as regards the contacts must be placed in the first section of the curriculum and repeated in the letter.
• Full name
• Date and place of birth
• landline or mobile phone.
• personal e-mail
• military position
• car licenses
Immediately after you must enter the work experience and training: companies today look more what the candidate did – and so is now able to do – rather than his academic career, as many guides online on how to make a curriculum explain.
Indicate fundamental work experience from the most recent to the most remote in time.This also applies to the section of the training is hard for an examiner will give much importance to what has been done ten years ago.
therefore, the necessary data are given work experience, company name, contact any reference activities , learned skill.
In drawing up a curriculum must strike the right balance between attention to detail and prolixity, for example, in the “activities” is certainly useful to be pretty accurate in drawing up the list, but you should also avoid listing activities as “photocopies” or “calls to the provider” rather a generic “clerical activities and contact with suppliers.”
With regard to the academic, the same previous recommendations: better to be exhaustive, but merely getting a little ‘. What is important to include specific skills are acquired – as “writing for the web” or “knowledge of civil procedure” – and possible courses to take place within university structures.
‘s very useful, yet, enter information on the thesis (topic, matter, voting) and it is reasonable to expect some questions about it.
For the rest of the training is sufficient to type of school and year of graduation.
Not so, however, for the post-graduate training: this will have a separate section and it is suggested to give a lot of weight if it is inherent in ‘ad for which you are writing.
Knowledge, skills, competencies
Usually, this section is divided into skills, linguistic and generic.
‘s skills must be listed with great care. In all curriculum is recommended to indicate the level of capability achieved in each item (which is the use of the Office suite or Autocad).
The same goes for what concerns the language, although in this case it is advisable to split the assessment in Speech and Writing, and you should indicate whether you are able to speak a technical language into another language (English physician, for example, ).
latter category includes the relational skills, organizational, listening, writing and so on-all the skills that may be useful in the field of work but are not really technical. The most common, as well as those listed, are problem solving, listening, work objectives, team work, self-employment.
CV hobbies and interests: the tools to talk about the interview
The section of the curriculum used in its interests and hobbies is certainly less important than others, but still needed to provide a more complete picture of the candidate.
Hobbies in cv correspond to a section used as an argument-starting to be explored during the interview. The information contained in this section are usually in depth during motivational interviewing to understand some aspects of character that can give added value to their profile and make it more in line with the position sought.
Especially for young people, such an argument can be an opportunity for dialogue in which the recruiter does not just make a note of personal interests, but curious about the character and personality of the candidate.
In the section of the CV, hobbies and interests, we may refer your sports activities or interests to share some key features. In this case, during the motivational interview, the candidate may bring his own interpretation. For example: I practice a team sport so I’m used to group work to achieve a common interest.
After hobbies, cv must be concluded with the privacy release and any attachments to the cv.
The ten things to keep in mind when you draw up a curriculum vitae
• Each ad is different: if you do not want to draw a different curriculum for each offer, you must prepare different curriculum for different types of ads. For example, a curriculum to be sent to communications agencies, one to be submitted for a job as a waiter, a generic for other eventualities.
• To defer the curriculum can just change the order of some elements. If a job is worth more than the training course, you can move this section on the relevant work experience.
• Please write in a clear, orderly, without grammatical errors and / or typos.
• Spend a little ‘time to choose whether to use the European CV format or a custom template. Some companies require the very first, others reward the initiative of the individual. In this case, it is recommended to take very good the layout of the document.
• We recommend saving the document as CV_Nome_Cognome and possibly turn it into pdf.
• It is best to accompany your CV with a cover letter. This should not be the only form in prose of the curriculum but must explain the reasons that led the candidate to respond to the ad.
• In the email with which these texts will be sent in object, you must provide a reference that companies fit in the ads.
• You must send resume to the event to all companies, as it will be trashed without deign to a reading. You just send curriculum in response to advertisements and, above all, the right email address (to send an email for a job managing director is absolutely out of place: it is better to send it to the human resources).
• Attach the photo, only passport and portray the candidate poses (and clothes) formal.
• Insert the end of the cv, the disclaimer privacy statement, namely: “I authorize the treatment of my personal data pursuant to Legislative Decree 196/2003.”.