Ideas for a delicious meal without dairy
If you’re curious to know whether dairy foods are contributing to your allergies, skin problems, asthma, stomach disorders, gas, diarrhea or constipation, or would like to know how it feels when you do not consume dairy products, just get tested for three weeks .
Break or create a habit takes about three weeks. And in that short period of time, many people experience great benefits, such as decreased levels of blood cholesterol, weight loss, relief from allergies, asthma, chronic indigestion or stomach problems.
Here are some simple ideas to get you started:
• Add on your oatmeal or cold cereal rice milk or almond milk enriched.
• Make “liquefied” enriched soy milk with vanilla ice cream or drink a glass of your favorite soy milk with your meal or snack.
• “Forget the cheese, please.” Ask for a main dish or salad without cheese. Many dishes can be prepared easily without cheese. Order guacamole, rice or extra sauce on your burrito or cheese toast instead. • Put more vegetables on your dinner salad or add some beans, nuts or baked tofu chunks instead of cheese.
• In most recipes you can substitute milk for soy milk. Make sure you buy enough soymilk for cooking soups and other tasty dishes.
• Make dips, sauces, and desserts using creamy tofu instead of sour cream or cream cheese.
Others searched for:
- natural dinners
- dairy free dinners
- delicious dinner
- Natural dinner
- dairy free dinner
- healthy recipes without dairy
- Dairy Free light dinner
- Dairy Free dinner ideas
- delicious smoothies