The Process of Obtaining Capital From Financial Institutions
The Process of Obtaining Capital From Financial Institutions (bank)
1. Capital – is the money or asset e.g. Land, house, vehicle, etc. than can be as a form of security when taking out a loan.
2. Credit history – information needed by the bank to show recent loans from other institutions. ( whether they were paid or neglected ).
3. Budget – is the plan of your business (how much do you have to spend).
4. Employment Status – some form of document stating that you are employed.
5. Project proposal – a general rundown on the project on the business you are going to establish.