CXC EXAM TIPS:
- Make sure to do all that is needed when going into the exam e.g. carry a pencil, pen, ruler, go to bathroom etc.
- When studying make sure to go for your comfort zone as this will help you to learn better.
- Set out guidelines to help balance your study time.
- Study in groups as this will help.
- Make sure you get enough sleep at least eight hours nightly.
- Be confident when going into exams.
- When studying make sure you start studying a few months before exams.
- It is not recommended that you swat for an exam but if that is your method make sure to do it like a couple days before exams.
- Knowing something to the bone will help your confidence so try to feed your brain with as much data as possible but do not over load it at once.