Standard of Work
- Produce high standards of work
- Make few errors
- Develop the skill of ethic and moral values that would make you a valuable member of your society or work place.
Organisation of work:
- Arrange your work area so that you can function efficiently and effectively.
- Ensure that items frequently used are always close at hand
- Make a list of tasks that must be done and stick to it. Task should be scheduled in order of priority. Check and amend your list daily.
Standard of assignments for submission:
- Your work is a reflection of yourself. Ensure that your assignments are always of the highest possible quality and mailable standard. A document is mailable standard if the layout used is appropriate and it is free of errors.
- Make sue that all assignments are near and well organised.
- Ensure that your information is accurate relevant, sufficiently detailed and well research.
- Make certain that your work is fee from errors in grammar, spelling and punctuation.
- Business documents must be prepared according to established rules and guidelines.
- Papers should be presented in a neatly labelled, attractive folder.
- Electronically presented assignments (such as Power Point presentations) should be served on a well-labelled CD or diskette.
Effective Time Management:
- Always be punctual
- Use an electronic or paper diary to record all assignments.
- Aim to complete work assignments well in advance of deadlines.
- Avoid distractions
- Motivate your study group to take early action and prepare a research timetable.
- Consult with your teacher and parents/guardian to prepare a home-study timetable.
- Ensure that your documents are saved where they are safe and can be easily retrieved.
- When work is returned for improvement, make the required corrections promptly
- Maintain a checklist and mark off assignment as your complete them.