Conventional & Non Conventional Farming
Conventional farming (inorganic Agriculture)
- 1. This is farming using pesticides and synthetic fertilizers, basically to help the food grow faster.
E.g. inorganic farming- mainly uses techniques.
Non Conventional farming (organic Agriculture)
- 2. It does not include the use of any fertilizers. These farmers use natural feeds and fertilizers and even though this type of agriculture is more expensive, more people are drawn to these products.
E.g. organic farming – it is also referred to as farming the green way.
Without the use of pesticides or growth accelerator.
Importance of organic Agriculture
This type of farming help out the environment by returning natural nutrients to the soil and not contaminating it with harmful and unnatural pesticides and fertilizers
We Have More For You..
Latest posts by stewart (see all)
- HEALTH – How to make a soursop (Graviola) leaf tea - July 8, 2014
- Example of Cover Crop – What is Cover Crop - June 17, 2014
- Benefits of cooked or raw beets - May 13, 2014